11.22-2 Contact Customer Care at 1.844.4HYTROL
- 14 in. black Ultimate 140 SD.
- Roller bed with 2 1/2 in. dia. x 11 ga. unplated
tread rollers spaced every 3 in. and 1.9 in. dia. x 16 ga. unplated pressure rollers spaced every 6 in. Mounted in 7 1/2 in. x 10 ga. powder-painted formed steel channel frame, bolted together with butt coupling. END DRIVE
- Located on infeed end of conveyor.
- 8 in. dia. with 1 7/16 in. dia. shaft at
bearings; machine crowned and fully lagged. TAIL PULLEY
- 4 in. dia. with 1 in. dia. shaft; machine
crowned. SNUB IDLER
- Adjustable 2 5/8 in. dia. at drive pulley, 2
1/8 in. dia. at tail pulley. Pre-lubricated ball bearings. RETURN IDLER
- 2 1/8 in. dia. at drive end, all others 1.9
dia. unplated. Pre-lubricated ball bearings. TAKE-UP
- Take-up at tail pulley.
- Sealed, pre-lubricated, self-aligning ball
bearings on drive and tail pulley. Sealed, pre-lubricated ball bearings in tread and pressure rollers. ACCUMULATION ZONES
- 3 in. roller centers, 30 in. to
72 in. on 3 in. increments. 4 in. roller centers, 32 in. to 72 in. on 4 in. increments. 6 in. roller centers, 30 in. to 72 in. on 6 in. increments. Minimum length of infeed zone drive is 60 in. Frame length changes with zone length. TREAD ROLLER BRAKE
- Friction type brake stops tread
rollers to prevent coasting of product in accumulation zone. EZLOGIC ZONE CONTROLLER
- Located in each zone
(retro-reflective). NEMA 1, 2, IP 62. UL Approved. IOP
- Provides 27VDC, 100 watt power for EZLogic
accumulation system; contains slots for 4 input/output boards. Requires 120VAC or 230VAC single phase input. AIR REQUIREMENTS
- Recommended working pressure
40 PSI. Free air consumption at 40 PSI, .028 cu. ft. per sensor actuation. FILTER, REGULATOR
- Supplied for main air supply line
(3/8 in. NPT port). SPEED REDUCTION
- Sealed helical bevel C-face gear
reducer. No. 60 roller chain to drive pulley. MOTOR
- 1 HP, 208/230/460/575V, 3 Ph. 60 Hz. Totally
enclosed C-face. CONVEYING SPEED
- Constant 30 FPM.
- Maximum load per linear foot of conveyor:
1000 lbs. Maximum unit load 4000 lbs. Total load NOT TO EXCEED capacity in charts. FLOOR SUPPORTS
- Supplied as optional equipment. Note: Operating 25-LREZ in slug mode is not recommended. Product footprint may affect drive capacity. FLOOR SUPPORTS - LRAS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment. Specify top of belt or roller elevation. One support required at every bed joint and ends of conveyor. Holes in feet for lagging to floor. CONVEYING SPEED - Other constant speeds to 50 FPM. Note: Capacity and accumulation feature affected with speed change. UNDERSIDE TAKE-UP - Provides 12 in. of belt take- up. Minimum elevation: 12 in. (required on units 40 ft. or longer). Must be located in 4 ft. long intermediate section. O-RING DRIVE CHAIN - With sealed-in lubricant (recommended for applications that do not permit regular lubrication). TREAD ROLLERS - 2 5/8 in. dia. x 7 ga. unplated steel, 11/16 in. hex spring loaded shaft. MOTOR - Energy efficient, single phase, and other characteristics. 2 HP maximum. ELECTRICAL CONTROLS - Non-reversing magnetic starter; push-button stations. AC variable frequency drive. EZLOGIC - See EZLogic Components page.
Optional Equipment Standard SpecificationsPrevious Page